The Rural Centre for Shared Education provides a range of services, including:
• Information, support and guidance
• Shared education project design, development and implementation
• Monitoring and evaluation of shared education projects and programmes
• Community facilitation, consultations and surveys
• Organisation of study trips & good practice visits
• Lobbying and advocacy work
• Information and support on cross-border collaboration
• Research & policy work and
• Supporting school communities to develop shared education models that meets their needs.
We are client focused. We believe in a bottom-up approach that will enable school communities develop local solutions to meet their own specific needs. We are independent and are not aligned to any education sector / body.
We work with a wide variety of stakeholders including:
• School communities (e.g. Governors, Staff, Parent Teacher Associations)
• Local community associations and groups
• Funding organisations
• Government departments and organisations
• Education bodies
• School sectoral bodies
• Cross-border organisations and
• Other relevant stakeholders.
Please contact us to discuss you specific needs & requirements.